The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 123
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
“ Is my warranty transferable? ”
[Frozen]

View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

Paul Templeman
Posted 2004-03-16 2:25 PM (#192547 - in reply to #192497)
Subject: Re: “ Is my warranty transferable? ”

On the later SMT/CVT models the fingerboard extension is fixed to the top
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cliff
Posted 2004-03-16 2:28 PM (#192548 - in reply to #192497)

my bad :rolleyes:
alpep
Posted 2004-03-16 2:28 PM (#192549 - in reply to #192497)

<<<
Originally posted by masotta:
[QB]Man, I’m an ovation fan, but not a blind one....>>>

YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED US

<< I didn’t contact the customer support cos they state clearly on their web site “WARRANTY NOT TRANSFERABLE”>>>

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THE GUITAR WAS STOLEN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t want to post the pictures the first day an just see what people thinks about this issue. Now probably everyone can have second thoughts.

try making sentences that make sense first then ask for opinions

<<(a big one), take a look to the pictures again!!>>>

Then why did you buy the guitar????????

YOU are the stupid one here.

<>>

And you have not contacted customer support and you post all this crap on the message board and now you want them to do you a favor.....

GET THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
masotta
Posted 2004-03-16 2:29 PM (#192550 - in reply to #192497)

moody, p.i.
I hope you can see the pictures better,
Probably now you can see that the neck & top joint has a FACTORY defect on the first picture. That defect CANNOT “arise” it born with the guitar.
And your comment that it’s the first owner responsibility makes me laugh, when you guys are gonna open your eyes? Is there anyone able to say, c’mon that guitar shouldn’t be on the street? We are talking about an ADAMAS TOP OF THE LINE …
Please accept it, they are humans, they make mistakes…

Cliff
I never consider a question –stupid-.
Well, this neck is not floating at all, it’s glued and, it’s well glued one side and bad glued the other one

ALPEP,

Be careful with your comments, you are rude & disrespectful.
Sorry if my sentences are not perfect, English isn’t my first language, how many languages are you able to speak?
I HAVE THE GUITAR, ORIGINAL CASE, AND THE BOOKLET WITH THE WARRANTY SHEET ALREADY SENT, I bought the guitar on internet when I was not living in US, but I thought this story was not contributing to the main topic at all!!
This guitar was not stolen ALPEP.

you said..
" And you have not contacted customer support and you post all this crap on the message board and now you want them to do you a favor..... "

I don't want any favor, and I didn't post crap,
I just want they accepting their mistake, solving it, and that’s it, everybody happy but you…

Thanks
Pat
moody, p.i.
Posted 2004-03-16 2:56 PM (#192551 - in reply to #192497)

Pat, you seem to be the only one who has a problem with Ovation (and most other companies) only honoring the warranty to the original buyer. It was that buyers responsibility to get whatever problems there were with the guitar, fixed. When you bought the guitar, if you were unhappy with it, then you should have complained to the person from whom you bought the guitar. Or just not bought the guitar in the first place. Caveat Emptor!

You're getting all pissed off at everybody here because you want something that's not going to happen. It's been explained to you by resonable people who took several days to try to get the point across (one of those people used to run the company). If the posts are starting to sound irritable to you it's because the topic has been explained as well as it could be. You just keep hammering away at it. If you don't like it, contact Ovation. There's not a damned person here who can do anything to help you. Or at this point wants to.
John B
Posted 2004-03-16 2:56 PM (#192552 - in reply to #192497)

I know that I'm going to regret getting involved in this but I have a question. Pat: What makes you so sure that you're guitar has a "factory" defect? That looks like a pretty weird defect for a guitar to be shipped with. It looks more like a botched repair or neck reset.
alpep
Posted 2004-03-16 2:57 PM (#192553 - in reply to #192497)

[<< Please accept it, they are humans, they make mistakes…>>>

Please accept you bought a USED guitar without a warranty.

<<
Be careful with your comments, you are rude & disrespectful.>>

You have not seen rude or disrespectful.

<>

2 fluently and I can get by on another 2.

< This guitar was not stolen ALPEP.>>

Prove it post your reciept. Isn't that what you asked of me on an internet auction? Prove it we will all assume it is stolen until you post a copy of your reciept.

< " And you have not contacted customer support and you post all this crap on the message board and now you want them to do you a favor..... "

I don't want any favor, and I didn't post crap,
I just want they accepting their mistake, solving it, and that’s it, everybody happy but you…>>

If you would have contacted customer service they would probably have helped you out. Instead you decide to make an arse of yourself by bringing up an issue that has only remotely effects your claim.

I really think you should sell this guitar since you will never be happy with it. You are one of the small percentage of people that expect everything in the world to be perfect. It is not. Get over it. See a doctor enjoy some prozac.
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2004-03-16 3:18 PM (#192554 - in reply to #192497)

Pat,
Until you CALL THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND ASK THEM WHAT THEY SUGGEST YOU DO, get a life!!! Almost EVERYONE here has told you what to do. You keep qouting the fine print like it's gospel and there aren't acceptions. True (and especially after reading your posts) they may tell you to go pound salt. If it was me, I'd tell you to send the guitar in, then I wouldn't return it because you don't deserve it. But as I don't work there (or anywhere really) all I can suggest is the same thing that most everyone else has said. CALL THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND ASK THEM. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP YOU. WE CANNOT. WE ARE JUST FANS WITH OPINIONS AND GUESSES. TAKE YOUR FINGERS OFF THE KEYBOARD AND PICK UP THE PHONE.

I AM LOCKING THIS THREAD. AFTER YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, FEEL FREE TO START ANOTHER THREAD WITH THE RESULTS OF WHAT YOU FIND. UNTIL THEN Mr. Quijote, stop chasing windmills!!!.
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)