The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Schematics on a Carlton Pro Series Amplifier

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2008Message format

Big M
Posted 2008-11-25 2:04 PM (#9976)
Subject: Schematics on a Carlton Pro Series Amplifier

Hi guys and girls,

I am looking for the electric schematics drawing of a Carlton Amplifier, type: "Pro-Series". Anyone that has the schematics, I would love to have a good copy of it (or the real thing for that matter). If somebody knows someone else, that would be a great help as well.

If you have the schematics of other Carlton amplifiers, I am very interested as well. The Carlton High Gain II is said to have a very similar layout to the Pro Series, so a schematic of the High Gain II is welcome as well.

The Pro Series is powered by 4 so-called smooth tubes in the pre-amp (PCB-s with regular op-amps, capacitors and resitors, casted into an epoxy resin, simulating a vacuum tube).

The power amp stage is a 12AX7 Phase shifter with 4 EL-34's. The loudspeaker is a Celestion G12H 100W unit.

The failure is occuring in the pre-amp. Power amp tested and works great.

Thanks for the time and trouble guys
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)