The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Did I give good advice ...

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2008Message format

HobbyPicker
Posted 2008-12-03 8:22 AM (#8943)
Subject: Did I give good advice ...

I just got involved in a thread at a Norwegian guitar forum, giving advice to a guy who wanted to buy an acoustic guitiar with pickup. Pointed him in this direction: Ovation 2078TX-5 which seems to be a lot of guitar for the money, at least compared to prices in the stores over here.

Got into some discussion with someone who didn't care for the looks, and said rather look for other Ovations like Applause or Celebrity! :eek: :D

I feel pretty confident that my advice was good, even if I never have touched this model, but if I was wrong, please someone tell me and point me in the right direction! ;)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
marenostrum
Posted 2008-12-03 12:30 PM (#8944 - in reply to #8943)
Subject: Re: Did I give good advice ...

Good advice. If that guy will go for that guitar will never regret. I'm sure.
I never played that specific model but recently got an Elite GC178LX that is an amazing guitar, even if there are some features that make it not comparable with the T one (X bracing vs quintad and mid-depth bowl vs contour).....who care....the important thing is that it is an ovation after all.... :D
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)