The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
NEW Ovation OHSC for mid to deep bowl - Cheap!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

SillyLittleBoy
Posted 2014-04-24 1:38 AM (#485614)
Subject: NEW Ovation OHSC for mid to deep bowl - Cheap!

Got a bit of a conundrum. When I rescued an old 1979-year Legend 1617 (new bridge and crack repair and it's all good), I needed to get a good OHSC for it, since it did not come with one. I do a lot of shopping on Amazon (free shipping if over X $ amt) and I had the 8158-0 case saved in my queue and I ended up buying it along with a few other items I DID need at that time.

I actually bought a total three cases and only needed two. I ended buying the vintage brown colored OHSC on eBay for $50, which means I really didn't need THIS case. It is brand spanking new and I've never even so much as breathed on it, which you really can't do since it's still sealed in plastic.

You'll see from the pictures I'll be posting that I paid $102.21 from Amazon.com with free shipping. I'm also including a comparison shopping page from Google showing the price for this case from the top eight sites. If you can figure out the best way to ship it and have it NOT be more expensive then the item itself, then I'd appreciate you enlightening me. Checking with the USPS for this item based on weight and dimensions (that is the biggest hurdle).

It's taking up a WHOLE lot of room in our big walk-in closet, so I promised the little lady I'd try and clear up that space for her and that means YOU SAVE! I'll take $50 for it, but you'll have to pay shipping but you can choose the method and I'll do the leg work on my end. It has never been taken out of the plastic since it left Amazon's warehouse and even has the key and tags still attached.

I wanted to offer it here before I take it to Craig or Mr. eBay.

Obligatory pics:

Top of the page Bottom of the page
DanSavage
Posted 2014-04-24 1:32 PM (#485654 - in reply to #485614)
Subject: Re: NEW Ovation OHSC for mid to deep bowl - Cheap!

I will buy this at your asking price. PM me for my email address. Please also send your paypal address and shipping costs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)