The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
The 50th Project - Your 2 Seconds worth !!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> AnnouncementsMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2015-11-22 12:06 AM (#518749)
Subject: The 50th Project - Your 2 Seconds worth !!

Hi Everyone,

I have an idea for collaborative project.  While I don't want to say too much about what the final result will be, I would like everyone who can to participate.  I think you will appreciate the final product and I hope it will be something to be proud of.  In other words..  I'm asking for a leap of faith and for you to trust me to do the right thing.  The "project" is a media montage to commemorate Ovation's 50th Anniversary, the reopening of the factory, best wishes for DW's success, the future success of Ovation, and anything else you can think of along these lines.  I need as many to participate in this as possible.   Submit audio, video, or photo with a caption, or you holding a piece of paper with writing on it, or a graphic, etc...  BE CREATIVE in accordance with the following.

• Each submision may only be THREE-FIVE SECONDS LENGTH !!!  Shorter is better and I suspect most will end up between two and three seconds which is perfect. It can also be a still photo or graphic or just an audio clip as well.

• It should say or infer something like "Thank You" or "Welcome Back Ovation" or "Happy 50th Ovation" or "Best Wishes Drum Workshop" or something along those lines.

• EMAIL IT TO  thanks@OvationFanClub.com  no other submission method will be accepted. If it's too big for email it's going to be too big for me to use.  No links either.  Just send your submission as an attachment.

• If this happens (enough people get involved, enough pieces fall into place), THIS WILL BE PUBLISHED, online at the very least so ensure the following:

• IMPORTANT !!!  Include the words "I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF USE" in the body of the email that contains the submission to signify that YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS ...  
      1. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to share, and allow to be shared, your submission without any limitation.

2. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights of your submission, however by making this submission, you hereby grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the submission without limitation. This license is granted by you by including the phrase "I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF USE"  in the email ou use to make the submission.  This license is perpetual and irrevocable.

3. You further agree that the content you submit will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein. 

Thanks in Advance,

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)