The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New Member Intro

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

8TrackJoe
Posted 2013-04-19 3:10 PM (#469675)
Subject: New Member Intro

Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Been playing guitar since the early 1980's, started on drums, moved to piano, and then to guitar. I was first introduced to the Ovation guitar line in the late 70's / early 80's by my Dad. In 98' I purchased a shallow body Elite Standard that I still have today. I've been approached a few times about selling it, but since my wife (girlfriend at the time) helped me to buy it it holds a special place in my life. I found this forum last year when I was searching for information on the electronics since they had started messing up. I found a local guitar tech that spent a week cleaning the preamp and got the guitar back up and running. He was actually impressed wtih the guitar. He said that for the guitar to be 15 years old it was in great shape. I told him that I try to keep all of my gear in great shape. Since then I've owned several different guitars, acoustic and electric various makes/models. From just browsing through the this forum there appears to be a wealth of knowledge and information, so I'm looking forward to learning more.

Joe
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Damon67
Posted 2013-04-19 4:07 PM (#469680 - in reply to #469675)
Subject: Re: New Member Intro

Hi Joe,

Welcome and feel free to post in other sections.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)