The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Martin D28 FS/FT (2008) - Canada

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Folkestone
Posted 2009-11-23 9:09 AM (#285941)
Subject: Martin D28 FS/FT (2008) - Canada

For sale or trade is a beautiful sounding, playing and looking 2008 Martin D28 guitar. When I say that it is in "Excellent+", I mean that if it were hanging in a store, it would be mistaken for being new. I won't call it "mint", because I've played it for a total of about four hours (Who's not going to play a guitar like this?) If you look over the entire guitar, the only sign of use is possibly signs of pick wear on the pickguard. No scratches, nicks, nothing! Of interest is Martin's 175th Anniversary stamp inside the soundhole (pictured). What else can I say, its a D28? Also included is the original hardshell case (like new) key, Martin documents, hang-tag.

Will accept trades for interesting Taylors, Larrivees, Gibsons, Guilds, interesting Adamases, Morgan or $1799 + shipping. Preference is for a trade. I am in Montreal, Canada. Feel free to PM at:
jitcush@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Jeff
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)