The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Jazz... isn't that just a series of mistakes disguised as musical composition?” - David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Norse(make sure you vote)man1

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2008Message format

Norseman1
Posted 2008-11-04 10:44 AM (#13513)
Subject: Norse(make sure you vote)man1

Hey all!

It's been a while, and it's been a crazy year for me.

For those who remember, I lived in Brainerd, MN.,but have grown tired of the cold weather.

Well, I am happy to say since this past July, I have been living in Mesa Arizona. Trying to complete the move, but with our lovely housing market, been unable to sell my home in Minnesota.

Anyways, all that just to say HELLO! Miss being on the board! Hope to post off and on...only have a work computer for now, so I am limited on my visits.

Still have all my "O"'s....not using them much since I moved, but hopefully will find the time and opportunity to get back at it.

I'll have to look up Dave W. now that I am inhis neighborhood (sorta..I try to avoid Phoenix...it's crazy busy around there!).

Anyways...God Bless, Go Vote, and Catch ya later!

Norse(by the way, when people tell not to move to Arizona because of the heat, don't listen...it's georgous down here...even at 113 degrees!)man1 :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
moody, p.i.
Posted 2008-11-04 10:50 AM (#13514 - in reply to #13513)
Subject: Re: Norse(make sure you vote)man1

Hey Norsey, good to hear from you. Glad all's going well. Did you find a teaching position in Mesa?
Norseman1
Posted 2008-11-04 11:13 AM (#13515 - in reply to #13513)
Subject: Re: Norse(make sure you vote)man1

Hey Paul...good to hear from you as well! To answer your question...YES! I have a great job with Mesa Public Schools. My wife was able to get a great job here as well...only hang up is selling our home.

We love it here! I think I need to permanently change my name from Norse(hey I'm freezin up here)man to Saguaro(que-pasa)man!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)