The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
The Kid's got good Taste!!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

Nancy
Posted 2016-02-19 8:42 PM (#522365)
Subject: The Kid's got good Taste!!

One of my adopted nephews came over to see me this afternoon, and we went down to the Cave to get away from overly excited dogs. It was his first time down there since I redid it. He went nuts!!!

I had given his Brother his first acoustic, my 2079AX Cherry Custom Legend, I wanted him to start out right! He is getting REALLY good! But Danny went right to the high end stuff and wants the Adamas 1687-2, the Millenium, the Flag, and the UK II!!!!!

The kid has good taste!!

He wanted to know if he can come over in the afternoons once school is out, and he can learn to play. I thinks he wants the Spalted Maple Celebrity Elite, or the 1976 Custom Balladeer - the Red one!!! (Not getting my Red one! LOL!!!). And he thinks the Sunbursts are the most Gorgeous, and wanted to know how they were done like that!

You guys are right, when these kids see these in person, and go Bat-Crap-Crazy excited when you start telling them about them!! And get this, he asks as many questions as I do, very in depth, wants to know what makes them tick questions, so I was on the receiving end this time!!! LOL!!! It was allot of fun!!

You and your Dad did good Beal, these youngsters are just as fascinated with these incredible instruments as we were/are!!! And Danny wanted me to ask you what was the psi needed to inject the foam into the mold to fill it on the UK II, and create the skin... This kid is 13 years old...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ovie26
Posted 2016-02-25 4:15 PM (#522496 - in reply to #522365)
Subject: Re: The Kid's got good Taste!!

You have smart young man there, Nancy.
Nancy
Posted 2016-02-25 4:45 PM (#522497 - in reply to #522496)
Subject: Re: The Kid's got good Taste!!

ovie26 - 2016-02-25 4:15 PM

You have smart young man there, Nancy.

Thank You Ovie!!
I think so too!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)