The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Slydog as-new beauties still for sale, and...

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

GlennAllenHessSr
Posted 2009-07-20 10:02 AM (#290198)
Subject: Slydog as-new beauties still for sale, and...

some vintage pieces...

6778lx NEB 1996 model, as new OP Pro and OHSC $550 shipped conus

6868 Elite Vintage burst... awesome ssb elite, looks like new, very minty! fet3, gold schallers, natural neck... $450 shipped conus

1778t-5 Black as new OP Pro and OHSC
$550 shipped conus

1615-4 12 string slothead, fet3 volume only preamp, crack baby, middle seam bridge to binding, other than that very playable and in good condition with OHSC $350 shipped conus
Boomer!!! action a little high at the 12th.. no bridge lift or other major cosmetic issues.

M-862-5 midi Balladeer and Shadow/Charvel/Ovation decoder unit, footboard, midi cables, stereo cable and quickstart guide and OHSC I have been able to get this to operate in midi about 4 or 5 times successfully... but am extremely midi challenged and the Charvel box is not exactly plug and play... operates just fine through the OP 24, and can get the signals to the midi unit, but sometimes works, sometimes not.... but all I have is the quickstart guide and no complete documentation for the midi pickups or decoder made by Shadow of Germany. Nice SSB Ovation plugged in, but with all the midi hardware stuffed inside, not much tone unless plugged in.... top of midi/op 24 selector switch is missing, and original nickel tuner buttons have been replaced with mini pearloids... guitar is in fair to good condition as is the rack box, case, and pedal...

Rare Ovation guitar and correct midi gear.... not one of their better sellers... steep learning curve on midi setup and implementation.... or I'm just an idiot..$400 shipped conus.

1983 1651 Legend Limited(Lennon) Stereo, darkest top I've ever seen on a 1651, it's same color as the peghead and That's Walnut, It is as dark as all of the bicentennials I've ever seen... (NO FINISH CRACKS),some cracks/checking in the neck binding but all are stable and solid, and the electronics work both in mono and stereo mode.. tone works fine, stacked tone/vol w/new knobs from the mothership and preamp/pot repaired
AL would like to get $500 shipped for it... it has re-humidified nicely, still some waviness, but in much better shape after re-humidification. and plays and sounds like a deep bowl A-braced legend should. Stereo Output.

all of these are Made in USA O's... the 6778 and 1778T are like new, and cases are as well...

the 6868 is a creampuff... and beautiful vintage burst. awesome and stunning ssb elite!

also a very nice Acoustic amp...

Crate CA125 Tri-amped acoustic amplifier, 3 channel, #50 of the original 1st edition models, chorus, reverb, xlr, parametric eq for complete mix, effects send/receive, xlr out with line level control, channel 1 has gain, lo, mid, high, contour, and sweepable notch/feedback buster, switchable active/passive input. Channel 2 has HiZ LoZ inputs 1/4 and xlr gain and chorus/reverb send. channel 3 is aux/instrument 1/4 input with gain and chorus/reverb send.
Tri-amped... 50 watts to left channel, 50 watts to right channel, and 25 watts to highs/tweeter.
in Very good to excellent condition with no rips or tears in tolex or grill cloth, and tilt back cabinet. analog real spring reverb! 350 shipped conus or best offer!

Whatever your feelings about me, don't hold them against AL! He really needs the cash to stay afloat, and all of these are being offered at BELOW CURRENT MARKET PRICES!

Contact Slydog here for more info, or Al Segen on the ning site.

Thanks for your time.

Glenn
Top of the page Bottom of the page
GlennAllenHessSr
Posted 2009-07-20 10:18 AM (#290199 - in reply to #290198)
Subject: Re: Slydog as-new beauties still for sale, and...

also, none are 2nd's or FRG's... even though it doesn't matter since they are used...

the 6778lx and the 1778t-5lx are steals at those prices and you all know it.

the 6868 could pass for new.

Glenn
GlennAllenHessSr
Posted 2009-07-20 7:23 PM (#290200 - in reply to #290198)

M862-5 midi balladeer and Charvel decoder are sold.

Thanks,

Glenn and AL
slydog
Posted 2009-07-21 11:23 AM (#290201 - in reply to #290198)

The M-862 has been sold and the 1651 now belongs to Glenn(traded for a computer. Al :)
GlennAllenHessSr
Posted 2009-07-21 2:57 PM (#290202 - in reply to #290198)

the 1651 is still for sale! I'm still working on paying off that 1779-5GC custom legend. John at the MS sent me a new label for it.

Glenn
Rafa G.
Posted 2009-11-29 1:42 PM (#290203 - in reply to #290198)

I know this was a really old post, but, im shopping around for my first ovation, and i was wondering if that 6778lx is still for sale. Thank you.
GlennAllenHessSr
Posted 2009-11-29 5:46 PM (#290204 - in reply to #290198)

Al still has the 6778lx-NEB and the 6868 ssb vintage burst other than those he just has a couple of electrics left.. the nitro lacquer Viper(tron) and I think a storm model.

check with Slydog in the post above and send him a PM or e-mail. I haven't talked to him in a few days.

Regards,

Glenn
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)