The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 12
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Hmmmmm

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums Archive -> The Vault: 2004-2005Message format

Nils
Posted 2004-05-11 8:48 PM (#188108 - in reply to #188083)
Subject: Re: Hmmmmm

Reely grate huh? Hahaha :)
If I'm in doubt about spelling, before I post a message I right click my post, click "select all", right click again & hit copy. Then I leave the post highlighted & open a new email, paste the post in there & hit F7. Once everything is spell checked I repeat the right click, select all in the email, copy it, close the email & go back to my post, right click again, hit delete (unless by some miracle my spelling was correct) & then "paste" the corrected text into the message & post it. It takes a lot longer to explain than it takes to do it.

/\/\/

P.S. You're welcome Steve :)

/\/\/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
MWoody
Posted 2004-05-11 8:59 PM (#188109 - in reply to #188083)

My worst is later at night when the meds have worn off. Or early on before the coffee has kicked in.

And sometimes in between...

Steve - You have a tremendous amount of vitality and enthusiasm to add to this site. Thanks!
Stevechapman
Posted 2004-05-12 9:08 AM (#188110 - in reply to #188083)

Thanks for the compliment. I just have a little fun now and then and sometime maybe I can add some helpful information.
I love to read about all the Ovation Models and recent O Aquisitions. Once My Car situation is fully taken care of I'll make my new O purchase. This board is a welcome distraction from day to day stress.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)