Tony Calman
Posted 2014-05-12 12:31 AM (#486557)
Subject: May 17th in San Diego-Tak product mgr Dave Gonzales & others

GuitarTrader

- Takamine Guitar Experts in San Diego
- Free Acoustic Guitar Amp giveaway and more
- EVERYONE gets a Free Leather Strap!
- Doorbuster Prices

May 17th 1pm-5pm to meet the guitar experts from Takamine Guitars. These are not just ANY guitar experts, but one of them will be the actual Product Manager of Takamine.

Takamine Product Manager Dave Gonzalez will be on hand, discussing and demonstrating acoustic guitars. He will help you find the right "Tak" for you to Rock with.

Gear Pack Giveaway Day of the Event: We will do a drawing at the store in San Diego and the lucky winner will leave that day May 17th, with a $379 Gear Pack including an Acoustic Guitar amp. Here is the info:

Gear Pack will include an Acoustic Guitar Amp, Amp Stand, Guitar Stand, Guitar Care Kit, and a Delay Pedal. Purchase a Takamine G Series Guitar and receive one entry to win a Guitar Gear Pack $379 Retail Value. Purchase a Takamine Pro Series Guitar and receive two entries to win the Guitar Gear Pack.

Special Event Pricing: Lowest Prices of the Year. Door Buster Specials. Huge Savings!

FREE Leather Strap for Everyone:> Test Drive a Takamine Guitar and get a free Takamine leather guitar strap a $39.99 retail value. This offer is not specific to any date, so you can come in ANY time before the end of June!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
arumako
Posted 2014-05-12 8:47 AM (#486567 - in reply to #486557)
Subject: Re: May 17th in San Diego-Tak product mgr Dave Gonzales & others

Whoa! Guitar Trader! I used to go there all of the time when I lived in San Diego so many years ago. Bought my 12-string acoustic and 5 string bass there. Had them swap pick-ups on my Yamaha SL550, fret jobs on my Flying V, brought my Peavey Session back to life there too. Just great people, great store. Wish I could be there!
PEZ
Posted 2014-05-12 5:30 PM (#486597 - in reply to #486557)
Subject: Re: May 17th in San Diego-Tak product mgr Dave Gonzales & others

Dave Gonzalez was Guild Product manager for while.... nice guy