Still unable to post in other forums.
Papap
Posted 2013-02-07 11:35 PM (#465034)
Subject: Still unable to post in other forums.

Am still trying to gain access to other forums. I figure I must look like one of those doing things that won't be tolerated or something. I am just an old retired coal miner from southwest Virginia who has played guitars for over 50 years. I have never owned an Ovation and suddenly I have access to several, through doing some volunteer work. Some of these need to be sold and I am entrusted with that chore. I am having to learn values and such as I go. I have a listing on eBay and also Craigslist. I would like to list here also and I promise a donation if I sell. By the way, I fell in love with the first Ovation that I played and I hope to buy one of these for myself if I can establish a fair value and I can afford it. I want to get fair value for the people who have entrusted me and I want the buyer to get fair value. Nothing more, nothing less.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2013-02-08 1:36 AM (#465039 - in reply to #465034)
Subject: Re: Still unable to post in other forums.

Hi and Welcome,
In the FAQ http://www.ovationfanclub.com/megabbs/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=32... you can find the best advise on value. If you need assistance identifying the models, than posting the general section with pictures can help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page