How do YOU access the this site?
OptionResults
I go to OvationFanClub.com home and click Forums
I go to OvationFanClub.com home and click the Logo
I go to OvationFanClub.com home and click New Threads
I have the link used by the Logo bookmarked
I have the link used by New Threads bookmarked
I have the forums (ovationfanclub.com/megabbs/ or similar) bookmarked
I have a specific forum(s) bookmarked (General Forum, Downunderers, etc)
I have a search link bookmarked
I most often use a method not listed

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2012-02-27 2:28 PM (#451092)
Subject: How do YOU access the this site?

In an effort to improve your experience please select the they way you access this site and get to the latest information.

The reason for this question is that there are many options available to access the latest posts and the latest news. As some of them are not obvious, this is what is currently available.

www.OvationFanClub.com - The home page has an introduction and any news update that is applicable to the whole site.  Additionally there are graphic icons to the latest updated photos in the gallery

Bookmark to www.Ovationfanclub.com/megabbs/category-view.asp (this may be /default.asp or just the /megabbs/ folder) This is the main Forum index.  It has an RSS feed from OvationGuitars.com at the top, and any Administrative messages will appear in a newsbox above that such as the link that likely led you to this question.

Clicking New Threads in the menu bar displays the threads updated since your last login, or the last time you clicked the Mark All Posts As Read link.

Clicking the Ovation FanClub(™) logo in the upper left list the threads that have been updated in the past 24 hours.

From the options below, select the method that best describes how you get to the information you need.

Top of the page Bottom of the page