for sale... 1 possibly 2 stereo/mono plate
Thanksforallthefish
Posted 2007-07-18 5:17 PM (#313887)
Subject: for sale... 1 possibly 2 stereo/mono plate

command decision.. I'm using the polished tele cups for the jacks as they fit perfectly and better compliment the other vintage hardware on the guitar. and they look great!!

so unless Crimsonlake would like me to send this one back to him(Mike?).. I do have one available at $25 shipped, it is/was gold plated but most of the plate has worn off..

I am also in on the auction for the Gold one on the bay... and if I win that one(with my more than generous max bid for a stamped and plated piece of sheet metal that probably could have been fabbed for less..) but hey that's gas.. I will offer that one as well for $30 shipped, and the plating looks to be in good shape on that one... my max bid is $30 on that one which was the last e-bay winning bid for one of these when it came up...

which happens to be the one from CL... :) .. when miles threw it into the dog-pit..j/k Miles thanks for ALL of the parts and opportunities..

some very unique Ovations are being resurrected with your care and love of the brand.

you may have it at cost shipped, if I have/win the pair... and you need em... $50 shipped

don't get any fairer than that.

Glenn
Top of the page Bottom of the page
CrimsonLake
Posted 2007-07-18 5:27 PM (#313888 - in reply to #313887)
Subject: Re: for sale... 1 possibly 2 stereo/mono plate

Glenn - I'm out. I've got my eye on a couple those items that close out tonight as well.

Thanks,

Mike
Thanksforallthefish
Posted 2007-07-18 10:01 PM (#313889 - in reply to #313887)
Subject: Re: for sale... 1 possibly 2 stereo/mono plate

I'm out on the one on the bay... time to part out your old chipped cracked and beaten/broken solid bodies..

kidding really... but the prices are going nuts for the parts lately...

so I have one jackplate good for re-plating, or just buff the rest of the gold off..

25 shipped.

I did increase my bid to what I paid for the NOS filtertrons... for the ukII pickups.. and if they go higher than that...

fuggedaboudit... I'll use the filtertrons.. I coulda bought a PD 12 or Deacon 12... for what I have in this one now.... plus a beater viper.

Glenn