Thank You
bvince
Posted 2009-11-27 10:09 AM (#285762)
Subject: Thank You

I sat around this weekend, thinking of all the things I have been thankful for. As usual, I began thinking also about what new posts would be on the OFC site.(I think I have become an OFC junkie) ... anyway, Just thought it was about time to stop and give a special note of THANKS to Al and Miles, and whoever else has been a part of bringing this altogether. Although I have never personally met any of you, I know that we have a common bond in our appreciation for fine musical instruments and music in general. I can only HOPE to some day be able to attend a factory tour or one of the big OFC gatherings. Sometimes I wish everyone were musicians and artists, but then that would mean we would ALL be nut cases, and nobody would ever get any work done.

Oh yeah ... I also want to thank all the level-headed spouses out there who try to keep us all from spending ourselves into oblivion.

OOOOPS! ... I had my head so far up in the clouds (Perscription pain medications)that I didn't realize I just posted this in the "For Sale" section ... (Sorry)I'll repost it there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page