Buying My First Ovation
Watchme22
Posted 2005-01-21 9:22 AM (#165856)
Subject: Buying My First Ovation

After playing guitar on a recreational basis for the past 25 years.I just purchased my first Ovation this week, should arrive on Monday. Two weeks ago I was on a business trip to Tulsa OK and had some time to kill and visited a guitar shop, being (and playing) left handed I had never had an opportunity to play an Ovation although I have admired them for years. They had a Left Handed Celebrity Deluxe in Black and I loved the action and tone. Upon doing some research about Ovation I found out that the L778 was the US version and it came in Natural. Some more time on the internet and I found one at Siger Music in Arkansas and called and ordered. S/N 566325.
Can anyone offer any insight or experience with the 778?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
xnoel
Posted 2005-01-21 10:21 AM (#165857 - in reply to #165856)
Subject: Re: Buying My First Ovation

Welcome!
I can't help you with your question, but someone here can. This is a great site! You might want to use the search function. Just type in your model number and wait for the info to come up. Anytime that model has been mentioned, that post will be shown.

Pegleg Dog Hopkins
Jeff W.
Posted 2005-01-21 5:38 PM (#165858 - in reply to #165856)
Subject: Re: Buying My First Ovation

Welcome to the site!
In addition to being right handed, I have never played an L778. So I'm of no help... yet again.

Go to the search page and I bet you find something.
:rolleyes: