Cambridge Soundworks
Jeff W.
Posted 2005-01-21 2:37 PM (#165840)
Subject: Cambridge Soundworks

Over that last week, I have been sorting through possible Amps to purchase. Then, I read a post from Moody (I think) about acheiving an accurate acoustic sound plugged into a home stereo system.

This got me thinking about my Cambrige Soundworks Model 12 Portable Sound System (recently renamed "Mick Fleetwood Signature"). I've this thing for 4 years and it is and absolute Killer. It all fits into a small Pelican Case that also serves as the Subwoofer. For those of you looking for a computer sound system or for MP3...There's nothing that will touch this system. It sounds as good as many really high end component systems and it cranks. I've used it for conferences in very large rooms and it works so great...I highly reccomend it.

Anyway I patched my Roland Mirco Cube into it. Adjusted everything flat... and Whoa it sounds great! It sounds like my 1537, but louder. Kinda cool.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Abendicum
Posted 2005-01-23 6:32 AM (#165841 - in reply to #165840)
Subject: Re: Cambridge Soundworks

Here is the product mentioned:

http://www.yourmusicshop.com/m/Powered_Monitors/Cambridge_SoundWorks_Mick_Fleetwood_Model_Twelve_Monitor_System_600025.htm

AB
Jeff W.
Posted 2005-01-23 10:47 AM (#165842 - in reply to #165840)
Subject: Re: Cambridge Soundworks

That's it. It's a really great product. One of those things where people ask, "Is all that all there is to that?!!!"